[Haemijin Hangwa] Glutinous Rice 140g
It is made by fermenting domestic glutinous rice, and it is made by putting ginger containing ginger in a light half-cooker. In particular, the ginger in Jocheong uses raw materials grown in the sea breeze of the West Sea.
Traditional Korean sweets made by hand
Haemijin Hangwa's traditional Korean sweets are carefully selected using only the finest ingredients and are made by hand with traditional secret methods handed down from generation to generation.
1. Soak selected glutinous rice in water for a certain period of time and ferment it.
2. Grind the fermented glutinous rice finely to make a powder, knead it, and steam it in a steamer.
3. After drying the steamed glutinous rice, cut it according to the shape.
4.Fry the cut dough twice in oil and then apply it to the ginger paste.
5. Hangwa is completed by packing with sincerity.
Ginger, a specialty of Seosan
Ginger of Haemi Jin Hangwa, a special product of Seosan City, is a special raw material that is grown in a loess field rich in organic matter in the wind from the West Sea.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
|Allergy Info||Contains soybeans|
|Ingredients||Glutinous rice 65% (domestic production), rice 15% (domestic production), ginger 5% (domestic production), soybean, millet, soybean oil|
|391kcal per 100g||* 1 day nutrient
ratio to reference value
|14g of saccharides|
|1.5g saturated fat||10%|
|0.2mg of cholesterol||0%|
* The ratio (%) to the daily nutritional standard is 2,000 kcal, so it may vary depending on the individual's required calories.
Haemijin Hangwa's confectionary is made mostly of by hand, using the taste of our grandmothers and mother's technique that have been passed down for a long time. We strive to make nutritious snacks that can feel the taste and taste of tradition in a food culture that is becoming westernized.
- Exchange or refund requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product and should be initiated by contacting us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
- Please note that exchange or refund requests made on review boards or other platforms are not accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee plus shipping charges apply for returns due to a change of mind, and refunds are not available for non-defective refrigerated/Korea-US direct delivery items.
얼린 채로 한국에서 와서 녹였는지 어쩐지 유통기한도 많이 남았는데 그냥 먹기엔 좀 파삭하지 않고 겉은 질깃눅눅 속은 좀 질깃하고 이에 많이 붙네요. 그래서 전자렌지에 20초 돌렸더니 눅눅함이 좀 없어지고 속에 조청도 좀 부드러워져서 생각보다 괜찮아요. 고소하고 맛은 있는데 전 겉은 가볍게 파삭하고 속은 솜사탕같이 녹는 그런 산자를 원했는데 그건 아니네요. 전자렌지 20초 추천합니다