[Masua] Eggplant Roll 60g
Masua Eggplant Roll is made with low-calorie, high-moisture and dietary fiber-rich domestic eggplant, and is a great product to use easily in various side dishes and meals.
Production and Distribution
Reliable production and distribution process of Seoraksan Green Food.
Seoraksan Green Food, which makes Masua's dried vegetables, manufactures unique dried vegetables from each region only with fresh ingredients harvested in season every year and distributes them in hygienic HACCP facilities. It is highly favored by eco-friendly stores in Korea and is striving to provide consumers with safe and reliable clean greens with more advanced processing and manufacturing facilities.
Nutrition Facts of Eggplants
Eggplant is a low-calorie vegetable that has a high water content and is rich in dietary fiber. As it is rich in potassium, it has an active diuretic effect and helps to reduce swelling.
How to Use
1. Soak eggplant curls in lukewarm water for one hour.
2. Wash the eggplant 3-4 times in clean running water and squeeze the eggplant tightly.
3. Put eggplant in a frying pan and fry in perilla oil, then season with various seasonings.
4. Can be used in various dishes such as eggplant stir-fry or bibimbap.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
|Manufacturer||Seoraksan green food|
Storage Method: Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight and keep it in a cool place
Seoraksan Green Food is a company specializing in the production of wild vegetables in Gangwon-do, and it enhances taste and quality by making homemade food through customized machinery. It is a brand that values the health of customers through thorough quality control and careful selection process.
- Exchange or refund requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product and should be initiated by contacting us through email (email@example.com) or phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
- Please note that exchange or refund requests made on review boards or other platforms are not accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee plus shipping charges apply for returns due to a change of mind, and refunds are not available for non-defective refrigerated/Korea-US direct delivery items.
볶아서 나물반찬 만들어 먹었는데 너무 맛있었어요
오늘 저녁 메뉴는 이것~~
처음 먹어봤는데 식감이 너무 좋네요.
건가들을 먹으면 생 가지를 못 먹을 정도로 쫄깃쫄깃하고 맛있어요
한인마트에서 사는것 보다 훨씬 품질이 우수해서 대만족 입니다.
Was. Very convenient soak in water for a few hours and cooked
Thank you for your review.
I'll give you 100 points.