[Seoul Sausage] Bulgogi flavor sausage 1lb
Korean-style bulgogi flavor, great for barbecues, drink snacks, and side dishes!
Explore Seoul Sausage, the fancy Korean-style sausages that became a sensation in LA. They're winners of 'The Great Food Truck Race Season 3' and 'All Stars Season 14.' Now, you can enjoy these special sausages at Wooltari. It's a chance to taste California's favorite Korean-style sausages.
Before cooking, thaw sausages in cold water for 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator. The sausage filling is already cooked.
- When using a grill: Preheat grill to medium-high temperature and cook sausages for 4-5 minutes on each side. Cook until the sausage skin is no longer visible and crispy, grill marks are important.
- When using induction (Stove Top): Put some oil in a pot and add sausage. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Cook until the sausage skin is no longer visible and is crispy.
- When using an air fryer: Place the sausage in the air fryer and cook at 400°F (about 200°C) for 6 minutes on each side. (Total 12 minutes)
PORK, BROWN SUGAR, ONION, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT), SESAME OIL, GREEN ONION, GARLIC, SALT, BLACK PEPPER, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL HOT CASING (HOT CASING, SALT, WATER)
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
- Exchange or refund requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product and should be initiated by contacting us through email (email@example.com) or phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
- Please note that exchange or refund requests made on review boards or other platforms are not accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee plus shipping charges apply for returns due to a change of mind, and refunds are not available for non-defective refrigerated/Korea-US direct delivery items.