- Rich juicy, spicy chicken sausage
- Camping barbecue, hot dog, side dishes, late night snacks, and simple snacks
- "The Great Food Truck Race Season 3", 2nd in "All Stars Season 14", the hottest popular Korean taste in Los Angeles
CHICKEN MEAT, CHILI PASTE (RICE, WATER, CORN SYRUP, REP PEPPER POWDER, SALT, SOYBEANS, ALCOHOL. WHEAT EXTRACT, SOY SEASONING SOYBEAN, WHEAT GLUTEN, SALT, ALCOHOL, YEAST EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN], GARLIC CONCENTRATE, KOJI-STARTER), SUGAR, SESAME OIL, JALAPENO, ONION, GARLIC, GREEN ONION, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, BLACK PEPPER, NATURAL HOG CASING (HOG CASING, SALT, WATER).
CONTAINS SESAME, SOY, WHEAT.
Before cooking, defrost sausages under cold water for 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator. Note that sausage fillings are already cooked.
- For grill: Heat grill on medium high, cook sausages for 4-5 minutes on each side until the casing is no longer visible and starts to snap. Grill marks are key.
- For stove top: In a sauté pan, add a little oil and add sausages. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until the casing is no longer visible and starts to snap.
- For air fryer: Place sausages into air fryer. Cook at 400 degrees F for 6 minutes on each side. (total of 12 minutes)
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
- Exchange or refund requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product and should be initiated by contacting us through email (email@example.com) or phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
- Please note that exchange or refund requests made on review boards or other platforms are not accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee plus shipping charges apply for returns due to a change of mind, and refunds are not available for non-defective refrigerated/Korea-US direct delivery items.