[Masua] Pickled Gondeure (thistle)
Yangyang Farmer's Pickled gondeure (thistle) is a freeze-dried product of carefully selected local gondeure with excellent taste and fragrance. By simply adding a block, a gondeure dish with excellent taste and aroma is completed. In addition, it can be stored at room temperature and is packaged in single servings, making it perfect for travel or and daily consumption.
Production and Distribution
Yangyang's farmers that instantly produce gondeure, Seoraksan Green Food
Seoraksan Green Food is a food company specializing in pesticide-free, eco-friendly wild vegetables and medicinal herbs. It manufactures only fresh ingredients harvested in season, and distributes them in small packages in hygienic HACCP facilities. With more advanced processing and manufacturing facilities, we strive for safe and reliable ingredients.
How to Use
Gondeure that can be enjoyed deliciously
Simple Cooking Method
1. Pour water in with the gondeure block and wait for around 30 seconds.
2. When the gondeure block is restored, you can use it immediately in gondeure rice, stir-fried gondeure, or gondeure soybean paste soup, depending on your preference.
3. Add perilla oil when making gondeure rice or stir fry for a more scrumptious taste.
Delicious and Fragrant! Gondeure Recipe
Super easy Gangwon-do gondeure sprout rice
1. Have the same amount of rice water as for soaked rice.
2. Put in the gondeure block.
3. Gondeure sprout rice is complete!
*Add perilla oil and seasoning sauce to fully enjoy the rice.
Super easy gondeure sprout stir-fry
1. Soak the gondeure block for 30 seconds in cold water.
2. Prepare seasoning (perilla oil, diced garlic, salt, sesame, 50ml water).
3. Prepare seasoning and the soaked gondeure block and stir-fry on low heat.
Easy gondeure soybean paste soup
1. While boiling the soybean paste soup, add in the gondeure block along with the vegetables.
2. Healthy gondeure soybean paste soup is complete!
Enjoy our trusty food safely! Certified gondeure
|Allergy Info||This product is manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as that of soybean, wheat, milk, egg, buckwheat, peanut, squid, mackerel, crab, shrimp, peach, tomato, sulfurous acid, walnut, pork, beef, chicken, shellfish (including oysters, abalone, and mussels).|
|Manufacturer||Seoraksan Green Food Co., Ltd. - Donglim Food Co., Ltd.|
|Origin||Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do - Sacheon-myeon, Gangneung-si|
|Ingredients||Gondeure (domestic) 96.15% , rice flour (domestic) 3.85%|
|13kcal per 4g||* 1 day nutrient
ratio to reference value
|three grams of carbohydrate||1%|
|0g saturated fat||0%|
The ratio (%) to the **1-day nutritional standard is based on 2,000 kcal, so it may vary depending on the individual's required calories.
Notes: 1. If the packaging is damaged during handling, there is a risk of product deterioration. 2. Be careful not to get burned by hot water, oil, or cooking utensils while cooking. 3. The wrapping paper is sharp, so be careful when opening and using it. 4. Be careful not to injure your hands when opening with scissors or a knife. 5. Microwave cooking is not possible.
Storage Method: Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool place. Do not leave it open as moisture can get in.
Seoraksan Green Food is a company specializing in the production of wild vegetables in Gangwon-do, and it enhances taste and quality by making homemade food through customized machinery. It is a brand that values the health of customers through thorough quality control and careful selection process.