[Jeju Natural Foods] Jeju Natural Honey Citron Tea Stick 750g
Enjoy the natural sweet and tangy taste of citrons packed with vitamin C and citric acid. The stick packaging makes it easy to store and portable.
Production and Distribution
HACCP and ISO 22000 certification
Jeju Natural Honey Citron Tea Stick has been certified as an ISO 22000 food safety management system in accordance with international standards for managing production and entire processes, just like HACCP's food safety management certification, which manages the entire process from representative production to manufacturing, management and distribution in Korea.
How to Use
How to Enjoy Deliciously
Add one stick to cold or warm water and stir well to enjoy as a delicious tea!
Sprinkle on top of bread or toast to use instead of jam!
Add to soda water soda for a delicious ade!
Add to yogurt for a sweet and refreshing taste!
Jeju Massim Certification Award and Seoul International Food Industry Award
Jeju Natural Honey Citron Stick is a product with certification marks given to agricultural products and processed products produced in Jeju. The product as well as won the Excellence Prize in Dessert at the Seoul International Food Industry Competition, the largest food industry competition in Korea and the fourth largest in Asia.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
|Allergy Info.||Contains citron|
|Manufacturer||Jeju natural food|
|Ingredients||Pickled citron sugar 50% [citron (from Jeju) 50%, white sugar 50%], refined sugar 34%, honey 5%, purified water 10.2%, citric acid 0.3%, vitamin C 0.2%, carboxymethyl cellulose 0.3%|
|65.7kcal per 25g||* 1 day nutrient
ratio to reference value
|0.1g saturated fat||0.7%|
* The ratio (%) to the daily nutritional standard is 2,000 kcal, so it may vary depending on the individual's required calories.
Storage Method: Avoid direct sunlight and store in a dry, cool and dark place.
Jeju Natural Foods is a health food manufacturing and processing brand with 30 years of tradition. We strive to make healthy food with clean Jeju’s agricultural products and food that resembles Jeju.
1. Exchanges and refunds can be requested within 7 days of receiving the product.
2. For exchange or refund request, please contact us through email(firstname.lastname@example.org) & phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
3. If you request an exchange or refund on other boards, such as a review board, exchange or refund is not possible.
4. For simple change of mind, the shipping cost and 30% of the product price will be charged as a restock fee for returns.
5. Refrigerated delivery products and Viscose Rayon products cannot be exchanged or refunded only if there is no defect in the product.
개별포장 되어 있어서 편한데 좀 많이 넣어야해요 싱거워요
간편해서 만족해주신 고객님의 소중한 포토 리뷰,
300포인트 적립해드리겠습니다. 감사합니다.
쌀쌀해진 날씨에 따뜻한 유자차 한잔이 생각나서 주문했는데 너무 달지 않고 탱글한 유자과육이 있어 먹는 재미도 있어요. 정백당이 50%만 아니면 또 구매할거 같은데 설탕이 좀 많이 들어있네요.