[Samjin fish cake] chewy and thick fish cake 260g
Sodium is down! Flavor is up!
Chewy fish cake reduced its sodium content by 30% compared to its existing content and increased texture and flavor with bread yeast extract. It contains more than 20% of the recommended dairy protein intake and lowered fat.
It's a high-protein, low-fat food. (including fish cake soup)
Production and Distribution
Premium fish cakes with more than 80% fish content, 30% sodium reduction, 11g or more protein, and less than 3g of fat!
It is a chewy texture and delicious fish cake. It is made of high-quality fish, carrots, green onions, and onions, and has a resilient texture and savory taste.
Samjin Fish Cake is the best fish cake in Korea.
it's a best side dish that comes on the table for every meal from the refugees' nutrition food!
Samjin Fish Cake is still with you in the past and now.
According to the philosophy of founder Park Jae-deok, we have followed the basic principles of good ingredients and high fish content for three generations.
How to Use
A bowl of sweet and svory stir-fried fish cake!
1. Cut fish cake and onions into appropriate sized and prepare them.
2. Stir-fry onions in a pan, and when it is translucent, add fish cake and stir-fry.
3. Add the sauce and chili pepper and stir-fry it until It's seasoned.
4. Lastly, sprinkle sesame seeds and sir-fried fish cake is done!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
Samjin Fish Cake is the oldest fish cake brand in Korea, which has been around for three generations since 1953. Samjin Fish Cake has fish cake, a healthy marine protein, and its goal is to contribute to the expansion of the base of the fish cake market through new cultural development.
- Exchange or refund requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product and should be initiated by contacting us through email (email@example.com) or phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
- Please note that exchange or refund requests made on review boards or other platforms are not accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee plus shipping charges apply for returns due to a change of mind, and refunds are not available for non-defective refrigerated/Korea-US direct delivery items.