[Yedam-eun] Bangjja JewelrySpoon & Chopsticks Set (2person)
Intangible Cultural Heritage No. 14, the Original Bangjja Yugi crafted by Master Lee Yong-gu
EExperience the Authentic Quality of Bangjja Yugi! Made by pounding pure Bangjja in Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do, this 100% handcrafted product is meticulously hammered using traditional methods, featuring intricate patterns on the surface of the handle. The set includes two spoons, two pairs of chopsticks, for a total of four pieces, elegantly packaged an elegant gift box.
● Intangible Cultural Property No. 14 Yong -gu's soul of art!
Yedam is made by depositing 78%of copper and 22%of tin as a traditional method of making a traditional brass bowl.
● A wise habit that uses room organic!
• How to use
When you first use it, wash it clean with detergent and use it. The marks of the first use of the contents may remain in a stain, causing discoloration, but this is not bad, and if you continue to use it, it will naturally disappear.
However, if you come in contact with harmful air such as pollutants and carbon monoxide, you may find some discoloration. This is alive.
• How to store
1. Clean clean.
2. Totify the water completely.
3. After wrapping it in a newspaper so that it does not take up moisture
4. It is sealed with vinyl, etc., and keeps it in moisture. • caution
1. Wipe with a dry green scrubber to maintain the color of the good organic.
2. When you first use it, you may be stained when you put hot food, but if you wipe it with a scrubber and use it, it will be eliminated.
3. Do not use directly on fire. Direct heat or use it directly in the rice cooker.
4. If you have any deterioration during use, you can wipe it with a slightly rough scrubber (green scrubber) and a neutral detergent.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
- Exchange or refund requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product and should be initiated by contacting us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
- Please note that exchange or refund requests made on review boards or other platforms are not accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee plus shipping charges apply for returns due to a change of mind, and refunds are not available for non-defective refrigerated/Korea-US direct delivery items.