[Hae Pyo] Dried Glass Noodle-Sweet Potato 500g
How to Use
How to boil glass noodle
1. When the water boils, add organic sura glass noodle and boil for 6 minutes.
- More chewy noodles: Soak in lukewarm water for 30 minutes and then boil in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Well-seasoned noodles: Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and boil to make the noodles chewy and well seasoned.
2. Rinse the boiled noodles in cold water 2-3 times and drain the water to finish! If necessary, toss with a little sesame oil to prevent the noodles from burning.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
|Origin||Republic of Korea|
|Ingredients||Organic sweet potato starch 100% (sweet potato: made in China)|
|355kcal per 100g||*1-day nutrients
|Trans fat 0g|
|Saturated fat 0g||0%|
*The ratio (%) of the standard value of 1-day nutritional composition is based on 2000 kcal, which will vary according to individual needs.
Storage Method: Store in a cool and dry place
Cheongjeongwon proposes a new food style so that everyone can easily enjoy delicious and healthy food with food know-how accumulated over a long period of time.
- Exchange or refund requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product and should be initiated by contacting us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
- Please note that exchange or refund requests made on review boards or other platforms are not accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee plus shipping charges apply for returns due to a change of mind, and refunds are not available for non-defective refrigerated/Korea-US direct delivery items.