- Introducing pumpkin juice crafted from ripe pumpkins cultivated in the pristine yellow soil of Muan, Jeonbuk – pressed entirely without a drop of water. These mature pumpkins, grown in the pure yellow soil of Muan, caressed by sea breezes, are the essence behind our pumpkin juice. We take pride in the fact that we've created this juice with the utmost honesty, pressing each drop hygienically using only the pumpkin raw material.
- ❉ Storage: We suggest keeping it in a cool, dry place or refrigerating to maintain freshness, steering clear of any moisture.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
- Exchange or refund requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product and should be initiated by contacting us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
- Please note that exchange or refund requests made on review boards or other platforms are not accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee plus shipping charges apply for returns due to a change of mind, and refunds are not available for non-defective refrigerated/Korea-US direct delivery items.