[Masua] Spicy Dried Radish Greens Soybean Paste Soup
Yangyang farmer's spicy dried radish greens soybean paste soup is a freeze-dried product that transforms into soybean paste soup with savory taste and aroma with just hot water. It contains all the nutrients, texture, and aroma of domestic dried radish leaves. In addition, it can be stored at room temperature and is packaged in a block form in single servings, making it convenient for daily consumption or traveling.
Production and Distribution
Yangyang's farmers that instantly produce soybean paste soup, Seoraksan Green Food
Seoraksan Green Food is a food company specializing in pesticide-free, eco-friendly wild vegetables and medicinal herbs. It manufactures only fresh ingredients harvested in season, and distributes them in small packages in hygienic HACCP facilities. With more advanced processing and manufacturing facilities, we are striving for safe and reliable ingredients.
How to Use
How to prepare spicy dried radish greens soybean paste soup
1. Put the spicy soybean paste soup block into a soup bowl.
2. Pour in 170ml of water (around one cup) and stir well after 2 minutes.
3. Adjust the amount of water according to personal preference.
Enjoy our trusty food! Certified dried radish greens
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/food
|Allergy Info||This product contains soybean, wheat, milk, egg, buckwheat, peanut, squid, mackerel, crab, shrimp, peach, tomato, sulfurous acid, walnut, pork, beef, chicken, shellfish (including oysters, abalone, and mussels). It is manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as these products.|
|Manufacturer||Seoraksan Green Food Co., Ltd. - Donglim Food Co., Ltd.|
|Origin||Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do - Sacheon-myeon, Gangneung-si|
|Ingredients||Soybean paste 40.69% [Soybean (foreign: USA, Canada, Australia, etc.), wheat flour (wheat: American, Australian)}, refined salt, wheat rice, soybean paste; Cheongyang pepper, red pepper paste, onion, spicy seasoning powder, potato starch, red pepper, kelp extract, anchovy extract, garlic, rice flour, umami enhancer-1, anchovy base gold, 5-ribonucleotide disodium (flavor enhancer)|
|155kcal per 10g||* 1 day nutrient
ratio to reference value
|0g saturated fat||1%|
* The ratio (%) to the daily nutritional standard is 2,000 kcal, so it may vary depending on the individual's required calories.
Note: Be careful with hot water. Microwave cooking is not possible.
Storage Method: Avoid moisture and direct sunlight, and store at room temperature.
Seoraksan Green Food is a company specializing in the production of wild vegetables in Gangwon-do, and it enhances taste and quality by making homemade food through customized machinery. It is a brand that values the health of customers through thorough quality control and careful selection process.
1. Exchanges and refunds can be requested within 7 days of receiving the product.
2. For exchange or refund request, please contact us through email(email@example.com) & phone (310-933-8648) with a photo.
3. If you request an exchange or refund on other boards, such as a review board, exchange or refund is not possible.
4. For simple change of mind, the shipping cost and 30% of the product price will be charged as a restock fee for returns.
5. Refrigerated delivery products and Viscose Rayon products cannot be exchanged or refunded only if there is no defect in the product.
회사에서 점심때 먹을 비상식량으로 구매했어요.
간편하게 한끼 뚝딱입니다 ㅎㅎ
한 블럭에 한그릇이라 딱 맞아요
예전에 한국에서 먹던건데 울타리몰에도있네요 간편식으로좋아요
별 기대 안하고 출장 비상식량으로 사봤는데 오오 이거 진짜 괜찮아요. 건조식품이라 기대 한했는데 일반 래토르트 국보다 훨씬 맛있네요. 된장도 맛있고 야채도 기대 훨씬 이상으로 푸짐하고 싱싱한 느낌이에요. 크기에 비해 양도 꽤 되고요. 출장가서 호텔에서 아침마다 티포트에 끓여 큰 머그컵에 스프처럼 먹었어요. 건조제품이라 캐리온에 넣기도 좋고 맛있는데 너무 간단해서 자주 애용할듯요.
간단하게 먹기 너무 좋은데 맛도 좋아요 다음에도 무조건 재구매 합니다